Saturday, April 26, 2014

Not much better than this.


Yesterday was as close to perfect as I've ever been. It wasn't anything really but it was perfect and it ran any doubt out of my heart.I found some recipe on Pinterest and we decided to make it for dinner. We went to my house for the missing ingredients and then walmart. We decided we would try to make chicken tortilla stacks. 
this was the actual thing. 

this was the idea.
Not shabby at all for a first attempt. And it was delish. We watched Pitch Perfect during dinner and afterwards moved to the couch. Somewhere in that I fell asleep in his arms and realized that was perfection. If that's what we did every Friday night, I would be happy simply because it was us. We got into dumb little arguments, slow danced in the kitchen and sipped lemonade. If that's not perfection, I'm not sure what is. Here's to being happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment