Thursday, July 17, 2014

It's official

Welcome to the U. Where boobies and booties are always wanting to be included. Where there are more brotha's than I have ever seen before. Where my new home is the OSH building (which smells like old and is slightly out dated). Where I kind of miss UVU.. (The ideal situation would be to have UVU's buildings and connecting hallway in salt lake and call it the U)

I'm both excited and terrified of this place. Which is weird since this has literally been the goal for as long as I can remember. I never imagined being anything but excited.I realized it was small at UVU, here I'm virtually invisible. The canpus is twice as big and I might need a map to get around. 

Here's to living the dream (quite literally)! 

Side note: I wore a red and white striped shirt to orientation... And I didn't even realize until I was parking. How embarrassing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment